A bit of AI - Episode 2
What is it like to work in the field of AI? How do you get started with AI? And what is going on this week? Find out in this 30-minute show hosted by cloud advocates Henk and Amy. In this show we will enter a conversation with our guest who works with AI daily, and challenge you to expand your skill set with a recommended weekly MS Learn module.
This week we will talk with Akanksha Malik about her daily work in AI and chat with Alibek Jakupov about his AI project.
- Microsoft Reactor Event Series. Reactor Natural Language Processing Series
- Azure Machine Learning: Fake News detection (alirookie.com)
- BERT: Pre-training of Deep Bidirectional Transformers for Language Understanding (arxiv.org)
- Glove: Global Vectors for Word Representation
- Negative Deceptive Opinion Spam (aclweb.org)
- Podcast: Paths Uncovered